Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Vintage Romance

Although historically I've not been big into Valentine's Day celebrations, I made a little visit to the Vintage Romance sim due to the pics I'd seen on Flickr (her pics are much better than mine LOL).  I thought this would make a good lead into Valentine's Day weekend, as I'm sure there will be lots of love things to blog about.  This sim is lovely, and romantic!  It was enjoyable to stroll around the grounds and discover the cute little places they have set up.  There are cottages available on this sim for monthly rentals I believe (however I think I saw they are sold their first month).  I would recommend taking a little look at their public areas, take a stroll down the cobble stone path ways, inhale the sweet air, and feel some vintage romance!









credits:

Head - Catwa Catya Bento (personal shape)
Skin - Glam Affair Natalia Jamaica (current fave)
 Hair - Wasabi Pills Belle basics pack
Outfit - Reign Main store gacha Gisele in Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment